Re: Filter records by current week

Solved
Jump to Solution
2323 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi there. Has anyone figured out how to filter records in Interfaces for current week? I want to summarize values for this ongoing week and don't really know how right now. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rupert_Hoffsch1
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

OK, I was a dumb***. Of course we can still use formulas and have a formula calculate if it is the current week. 

IF(WEEKNUM(NOW()) = WEEKNUM(Date), 1, 0)

See Solution in Thread

9 Replies 9
sjohnson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

The only way I have been able to do this was to create a filter with 2 conditions.  one that has a Starts on or after x date and another that starts on or before x date.

Thanks. But the date you're comparing to is not dynamic, right? So the user has to set the current week, it's not automatically assigned by Airtable.

Rupert_Hoffsch1
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

OK, I was a dumb***. Of course we can still use formulas and have a formula calculate if it is the current week. 

IF(WEEKNUM(NOW()) = WEEKNUM(Date), 1, 0)

But does the table update itself? So it puts all of the numbers to 0 that were 1 previus week?

Yes 🙂 Airtable formulas are instantaneous

Oh ok thanks helped a lot actually.

I found a problem with this tacric so when a new year starts You will have 2 weeks with the same week number.

You mean that different years can span across the same week?

Yes so next year when the same week comes you will have this week and the same week from a year ago both labeled with 1. Hope that makes sense