cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NicoleUngerer9
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, 

I am trying to get some more sophisticated user interfaces and calculations into a form view or interface but am getting stuck. I am trying to have some pre-set instructions with calculated values in a form that employees would be able to fill out from a single link. are there any integrations/ extensions/ suggestions on how I might be able to do this?

Thanks for the help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable’s interfaces can display formulas onscreen, and you can give people a link to take them to the appropriate interface. 

However, if you’re looking to display calculations or formulas on a form, Airtable’s forms don’t support that.

You can do all of that with Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable, which allow you to: display live formulas on your form which calculate in real time, display lookup fields, display rollup fields… and about 100 other advanced Airtable functions such as updating Airtable records from a form using a unique record link. 

p.s. I’m one of the top Airtable experts in the community. If you have a budget and would like to hire someone to help with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable Consulting - ScottWorld

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable’s interfaces can display formulas onscreen, and you can give people a link to take them to the appropriate interface. 

However, if you’re looking to display calculations or formulas on a form, Airtable’s forms don’t support that.

You can do all of that with Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable, which allow you to: display live formulas on your form which calculate in real time, display lookup fields, display rollup fields… and about 100 other advanced Airtable functions such as updating Airtable records from a form using a unique record link. 

p.s. I’m one of the top Airtable experts in the community. If you have a budget and would like to hire someone to help with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable Consulting - ScottWorld

Thanks very much - it looks like it has most of the missing features so I will give it a bash but we might reach out for some collaboration in future.