Help

Re: How show an interface without airtable account?

Solved
Jump to Solution
9377 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sara
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi, I'm playing with the interfaces and I have a question. Is there any way I can share an interface with a person that hasn't an Airtable account?

I don't want to add them as collaborators, because they should see only that interface (not the base) and I don't want to ask them to create an Airtable account just to see my interface. My final goal is sharing the interface link with an automation through email. 

Is there any way? Thank you!

40 Replies 40
Andrew_Davies
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Me too. So many people asking for this

Limi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I 100% agree that this feature needs to be added. You can make some really beautiful dashboards from the data in our bases, but not being able to share them (or even print them) with external people is very disappointing.

Maugis
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same here, need this functionality please 😄

JV-TRP
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I agree 100%. What’s the point of having and interface, if people can’t interface with it?? I love the dashboards, and would like to create a dashboard for each of my clients to see the activity stats and the status of the projects I’m working on for them. My internal team (who have Airtable accounts) don’t need this - they have access to the data. Please add this feature!

Sara
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi guys, I asked about this feature here:

https://community.airtable.com/t5/product-ideas/show-an-interface-without-airtable-account/idi-p/147... 

So if you want to write why you need this feature there, it could be helpful! An admin noticed that post due to the number of Kudos received.

andygeekboy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for this to be added

katiesullivan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Adding to the chain. +1 for view-only, non-user, shareable interfaces. I collect a lot of data with Airtable and can display it beautifully in Interfaces. I also need to share that data with a lot of external stakeholders that I don't want accessing the database. Not being able to share externally renders the interface almost completely useless.

airballer86
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1

Jacques_BJGB
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1

GracePOliver
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Another vote for this!