2950 8
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Orian_Bortz1
5 - Automation Enthusiast

When can we expect an EXPORT function for interfaces??

8 Replies 8

Hey Orian,

This is not exactly what you’re looking for, but it’s a workaround that might help!

6 - Interface Innovator

Export would be awesome.

John_B

Need export AND print for interface editors and viewers! Some version of page designer for interface would be great but would be happy for an interface button to print / save pdf of interface. Must capture all records in grid or list that are viewable.

Miha
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Any updates on this topic? I would love to have the export data option from the interface.
Thanks.

Gavin_Heaton
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is there an update on the interface export function? 
Not the work around - but an export or embed function?

kcongdon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

When we export data to a pdf, Word or Google Doc, we need to not truncate data fields. The output should have the ability to dynamically size fields based on the content of the fields. So when there is a large text field, the area in the output assigned to that field will increase or decrease based on the actual content of the field.

Also when the main record is linked to multiple child records, we also need the ability to display the full content of those records without truncation.

The objective will be to get ALL data from the main record and all child records output in a readable format.

airballer86
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I would like the option to export data similar to a view in airtable. I have teams that rely on our centralized campaign interface, but need the data export to add to their own reporting. Otherwise I need to bring them back a view, and that is chaos

KPFS

We too need export... very important... this will add so much value to the product and multiply the use cases where Airtable can be implemented. Currently, we are holding the interface within the team because whomever we want to share with need to export the data so that they can perform their functions on it.