Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Is it possible to add logo in Interface Form?

Topic Labels: Interface Designer
3062 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpelaU
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Is it possible to add logo in Interface Form?

4 Replies 4

Currently the only way to add an image to an interface is with an attachment field or a lookup of an attachment. Currently you cannot add a static image to an interface page. 

Some people have a “control” record with a logo in an attachment field, and the. Link that control record to every record in their actual table, and then have a lookup of the logo. 

SpelaU
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Okay, so if I understand correctly I can't add static photo (of a logo) at the head of the Form in Interface?

I can only add photos to a records via attachment or lookup of an attachment field?

I don't understand this "control" record.. could you please explain in a little more detail?

Thank you!

hubkei
5 - Automation Enthusiast

"Some people have a “control” record with a logo in an attachment field and the. Link that control record to every record in their actual table, and then have a lookup of the logo. "

I have done this, but it does not really work.
Attachment fields inside interfaces are fixed "tall" and show the filename of the image below. 
It looks very weird.bad-way-to-insert-images-into-airtable-interfaces-as-attachments.jpg

hubkei

bharatana, why are you answering like this was from chatgpt.

"Usually, you’ll find an option in the settings or customization section to upload your logo."

Tell me exactly where you can add a logo to any interface in airtable. Exactly. where?