Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Limit the choices for Single Select field in Interface Form

Solved
Jump to Solution
712 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Erin_Alter
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Is it possible to limit the options for a single select field in an interface form? i can definitely do this in a regular airtable form. but i can't seem to figure out the way to do this in an interface form.

example: 

• single select field
    • Option 1
    • Option 2
    • Option 3

Can i make the interface form only offer them the choice of Option 1? or only Option 1 & Option 2, but not display Option 3 as a choice?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yes. First click on the field, and then in the right margin, you can control that under Rules > Options.

Hope this helps! If you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with anything Airtable-related, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld 

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yes. First click on the field, and then in the right margin, you can control that under Rules > Options.

Hope this helps! If you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with anything Airtable-related, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld 

Erin_Alter
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

just what i needed. thank you!

Ella
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

This solution only works if you have higher than a Team plan, sadly.