239 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WayneM
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey there, I have a automation setup in a client database that is triggered by me changing the status and then sending a calculation to a customer with a link to a reference check interface form, because there are so many people who need their references checked with this form we need to put in the name of the candidate and the reference prefilled in the form. (due to privacy issues we cant have them searching up their name btw)

I created a claculation that has the form link and then the url prefilled instructions for the names for the ref and candidate. It brings up the candidate most of the time but the reference not really, Im not sure if its because the reference is in a different table but Ive used the 'prefill_Reference%20Name=Reference Name' and ' prefill_Reference%20Name=Reference RECORD ID' (In the appropriate code ofc) and it works some of the time. I find that when I clear cookies in my browsers it works but I was wondering what the real issue is because I need the Names of both to then correctly fill it on the right record when the form is submitted, There is a link here to show you what I mean for 2 of the Test Records. 

(https://airtable.com/appACiqLsRdhwr4b7/pagwQMZwcmOh34LjX/form?prefill_Candidate+Name=rec61UmrmhAdOo...)

Any help is appreciated, TIA

P.S client doesnt want to use fillout 🙂

1 Reply 1

Try wrapping your values in `ENCODE_URL_COMPONENT()`to see if that helps?

If you could provide a read-only invite link to a duplicated example of your base with a replicable version of this issue I could take a look at this for you!