585 7
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DevonMcMindes
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a very simple interface, which just shows a list of fields.
Whenever I load the interface fresh, the fields appear to have errors (see below):Screenshot 2024-01-31 110143.png

When I enter the interface editor, these errors disappear and the fields appear as normal.
When I exit the interface editor, the fields continue to act normally until I close the page and revisit it later (then the errors reappear again).
Inspecting the elements that give errors doesn't seem to reveal anything configured incorrectly.

Does anybody have any idea what's happening here?

7 Replies 7

If you can invite me to the base I can take a look at this for you if you'd like?  I'd ask for screenshots normally, but there's a lot that could be happening and it's hard to suggest what screenshots would be useful you know what I mean?

joebentham
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am having the same issue. Please let me know if you find a fix.

bms500478
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am having the same issue if you can please let me know the fix.

Unfortunately I can't share, since we deal with sensitive client data in this base, I know that's not super helpful on my end 😅
I'm hoping it's a "this is part of Airtable actively developing their Interfaces system" kind of problem and maybe if I clap my hands and believe it'll solve itself.

Ahh, yeah I totally get it.  Perhaps open a support ticket?  It seems likely your take on it is correct too given that there are two others affected by it!

seandb
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm having the same issue. has anyone come up with a fix?

I am also having this same issue