cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DannyAWyatt
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey there, 

Fairly simple, but building a chart based on form submissions. For this use case, we want to represent the level that someone is being promoted into. The way this is represented on the chart element has the "10" before 3, 4, 5, etc. and I cannot figure out how to rearrange this. 

Thanks! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

The (ugly) workaround I end up using is putting an invisible character in front of stuff so that it looks right: 

Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 3.36.23 PM.png

And so the "1" that you see there is actually "‎ 1".  Note that I'm using an invisible character and not a space

Link to base

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
Breakneckbrands

Check the order in which the is in the table you are pulling from. Assure that is in the appropriate order. If it is then verify your chart selection parameters are set appropriately. 
If those don't work, we can look a bit deeper. 

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 10.03.22 PM.png

Thanks for the response! This seems to think that 10 < 3 in this, because my Order is by X value and Direction "ascending" - when I go "descending, 10 is the last number. 

I'm wondering if it's sorting "alphabetically" instead of numerically? if that makes sense. 

The (ugly) workaround I end up using is putting an invisible character in front of stuff so that it looks right: 

Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 3.36.23 PM.png

And so the "1" that you see there is actually "‎ 1".  Note that I'm using an invisible character and not a space

Link to base

Thank you Adam! 

This would have worked! I opted for an even uglier solution and made a separate formula field to sort by 🙃. Next time I will use an invisible character as you recommended!

IF({Proposed Level} = "11",11, 
    IF({Proposed Level} = "10",10, 
        IF({Proposed Level} = "9",9, 
            IF({Proposed Level} = "8",8, 
                IF({Proposed Level} = "7",7, 
                    IF({Proposed Level} = "6",6, 
                        IF({Proposed Level} = "5",5, 
                            IF({Proposed Level} = "4",4, 
                                IF({Proposed Level} = "3",3, 
                                    IF({Proposed Level} = "2",2,0))))))))))