cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FaH
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi

you’ve got those great Extensions (made by Airtable) like Chart Extension and Pivot Extension but in the Interface Designer, making Bar Charts for example has substantially less options.
For example, there is no option to group by to get such a chart:

https://cdn.airtable.document360.io/d0ee2ee4-3f78-47c7-b388-85e40be9fb89/Images/Documentation/Screen...

Are there any thoughts on bringing the most popular/most used Extension applications also to the Interface soon? It is actually quite annoying to create a Dashboard in the Interface perfectly knowing, that a better, more insightful Dashboard remains hidden inside the actual Base.

Thanks!

19 Replies 19
Gustavo_VD
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1

I agree, I miss the pivot table option in the Interface designer.

Krzysztof_Rupin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This would be a killer feature for interfaces, and it would be great to know if it is on the roadmap :thinking:

I'm needing to see Script Extension embedded within Interface. I'd like the choice to either directly embed Extensions into Interfaces without the Dash (and whitespace/irrelevant Dash buttons), and also to embed a Dash into an Interface.

Leslie_Burke
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1 to bringing pivot tables to Interfaces. It's one of those things that feels surprising it's not already there.

Russell_Findlay
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Pivot tables in interfaces would be a huge leap forward in being able to use interfaces for useful data visualisation for reporting etc...

any idea on whether tis is on the product roadmap / and if so when this might happen... i can't count the number of times I have wanted to do this

Alvaro_Hernande
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1  Adding extensions and scripts to Interfaces is a must need. Please AIRTABLE's people. Is this going to happen soon? 

bcrossley
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1

Sabrina_Hoeke1

Adding to the consensus, would really be useful to have the ability to add pivot tables to the interface. 

JungJennifer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1! I saw I could create a pivot table in extensions but unable to create anything similar with Interfaces.