Help

Re: What happened to the screen with all your interfaces?

933 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SevilleC
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Until yesterday when I clicked on Interfaces in the base I got a screen with all my interface icons, both published and unpublished.  Suddenly that is gone and I get dropped into one of my interfaces with no ability to see my unpublished ones.  Anyone know what happened and how to access unpublished ones?  

7 Replies 7
Miguelblanton
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It seems like there might have been a recent change or update in the interface system, causing the disappearance of the screen displaying all interface icons. To access unpublished interfaces, try checking if there is a new tab or option in the interface menu or consult the platform's documentation or support for specific guidance on locating unpublished interfaces.

SevilleC

Thanks - still no luck on the unpublished ones.  I can access the ones I already have links to but otherwise they do not appear to be visible anywhere.  

I hope you'll find early a solution.

I noticed the same thing earlier today, but it didn't really register at the time.  I don't have an answer,  but I'm a tagging @Phil_Rose at airtable who might be able to shed some light.

SevilleC

I got some help on this and figured it out.  When you are in an interface, select Edit from the left side bar and all the interfaces will show up on the right, with unpublished ones mixed in among the others.  Seems like a downgrade in usability but at least I found them. 

Thanks.  I'm waiting on a response on another issue so I had more time to experiment and found pretty much the same thing.  

I am experiencing the same issue.  The recent changes have me confused, but more significantly my Users are totally lost and now require further training…. Until the next change surprises us…. Airtable seems very lax in their Change Management processes.  Their release notifications are very high level, mostly just a marketing .   It may be time to consider alternatives.