Help

Airtable consultant located in the Austin, TX area to help with multiple smaller projects

813 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex_Weaver
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Our company uses Airtable as an interim repository for data to be scrubbed prior to loading in a MySQL database. Have information in multiple bases that needs to be merged and duplicates deleted.

Thanks.

4 Replies 4
Trish_c
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey @Alex_Weaver

I can help you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at Trish@cisinlabs.com or Skype me - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Thanks
Trish

nicole16

Hello,
Pm sent, please check !

Thank you,
Nicole

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Alex,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. I’m not in Texas but we’ve worked with several clients in Texas (all across North America) and timezone difference have not been an issue.

I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Alex_Weaver

I hope you’re having a great day!

I would love to help you with the merge. I’ve done this hundreds of times with multiple companies.

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline