cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gabriella_Flibo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I am looking for an Airtable Consultant (hourly rate) in Los Angeles to help set up our Airtable hub for our business. The main needs are workflow/project tracking and business development CRM. Also, solutions for integrating google calendar if at all possible.

Please reach out if you know anyone and I can share further project details directly.

Best,
GF

4 Replies 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing form you!

Best,

Eric

Diane_Elkins1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Gabriella,

I would love to learn more about your project needs. I travel to LA/Santa Monica every quarter. My next trip is the first week of December.

If that schedule would accommodate your needs you can connect with me here -diane@positiveworkspace.com or calendly.com/dianepw

Thank you,
Diane Elkins
positiveworkspace.com

Are you based in LA? What is your hourly rate?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Gabriella_Flibotte, I’ll be in LA for Thanksgiving and could meet with your team around that time if available. Are you available to hop on a call Monday to discuss?

Best,
Eric

8d9fb0e11da5d2684626d3ae18ce9c9ff43b8aec.jpeg

Wise Design Co. - Airtable Consultant / Web Designer

Looking for a freelance web designer or Airtable consultant? You've come to the right place.