Help

Re: Airtable Developer Wanted - Short Term Initial Project w/Many Follow On Projects Planned

232 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mic10McK
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Squeamish and feint of heart need not apply

I am looking for a strong Airtable developer who is not afraid to get data dirty...  Ground up build, sky's the limit.  

Skills Required but not limited to; Software Architecture, Software Development, Airtable, Airtable App Development, Systems Integration, ChatGPT/AI Integrations 

I'm looking for an expert in Airtable to help me set up a full suite of services. Initially I would like to start off with one particular aspect of our business and dovetail into several others.  The kick off project should have an output that is easy to understand and presentable for C Suite Executives.  The input should be fast and simple allowing one user to update a 100+ person team in minutes.  The back end should be created in a way that allows us to scale up for the follow on projects we have planned. 

Kick Off Project 

- Workforce Tracker with % Utilization & Vacation Manager with Dashboard (ProCore Integration)

- Schema and back end for scale to follow on projects 

Follow On Projects 

- Invoicing Automation 

- Quoting Automation 

- Application Creations (Field Team Use)

- Project Management Tools 

- Database creation 

- Data organization 

- Form creation 

- Platform integration 

- Organizational setup 

- Explore AI Integration   

I require the Airtable platform to be integrated with several systems including: 

- Slack 

- ProCore 

- PayCom 

- Acumatica 

- Office 

4 Replies 4
Leslie_Burke
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

@Mic10McK I'd be happy to chat with you about your project. I've worked on several big projects that sound similar. I offer a free 30 minute call to get to know one another and discuss the project. You can schedule with me here. Best of luck!

nicolae_morosan
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @Mic10McK!

Nick here, part of a growing company that works with multiple no-code technologies and tools. We're in top 15 Airtable partners and have a great deal of technical know-how revolving Airtable: interfaces, automations - Airtable or a dedicated SaaS, Project Management Interfaces - again, either in Airtable or dedicated (ClickUp as our internal tool, Bubble to build PM platforms.

Would you like to learn more about how we can help you? Let's have a quick intro call here:
https://calendly.com/nmorosan/30min

Deep_Vyas
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Mic , 
I can help you achieve automation with third party system. 
I've previously done such integration using hooks and Rest API call. 

Please let me know your suitable time to discuss 

Regards
Deep 

Airtable Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
jodybruce1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Mic,

I can definitely help you!  Feel free to schedule a meeting with me via this link:  https://calendly.com/bruce_consulting/30_min_meeting

My LinkedIn profile is: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jody-bruce-7a4b8226/

Jody