310 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevin_Austin
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We are looking for an experienced Airtable consultant to help finalize an existing project.  The base is primarily used for creating and tracking truck freight lanes and rates.  We would like to streamline our current base and add the ability to automate invoices from the freight rates that are created within Airtable. 

6 Replies 6
Leslie_Burke
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

@Kevin_Austin I am an experienced Airtable consultant and would be happy to discuss your project with you. I offer a free 30-minute call to discuss your project and see if it's a fit. You can book with me here

Hi Kevin, I'd be happy to help with this!  We'd take a look at this together to see if we could handle it all within Airtable, and if not we'd integrate third party tools as needed, for example automating PDF creation for the invoices or even creating the invoices automatically within something like QuickBooks Online

I'm pretty active on the forums so you can get a grasp of how I work from my activity here as well as some reviews, and I've got a bunch of example projects that you can find here!

If you think I could help, here's a link to schedule a free half hour call to see whether we'd be a good fit

Best of luck either way!

Deep_Vyas
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Kevin, 

I have done customization using Hooks and REST API's call 

Please connect further to discuss in detail. 

Awaiting to hear 

Regards
Deep

Regards
Deep 

Airtable Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
jodybruce1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Kevin,

I can definitely help you.  Feel free to schedule some time with me at this link:  https://calendly.com/d/cpyr-4wz-535/30_min_meeting

Click here to view my LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jody-bruce-7a4b8226/

Jody Bruce Consulting

JaemiLoeb
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there. I'd to help put the final touches on your base. I've been doing Airtable consulting business/operations for about 4 years and have a lifetime of experience with logistics. Automation and streamlining is some of my favorite type of work. You can drop me a line at jaemiconsulting@gmail.com and find me at LinkedIn.

xcatena
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I've created an automated invoice that takes in the hourly billing along w/ incurred expenses within the last 12 months for a client.  Could definitely discuss if you're still looking, just let me know.