Help

Looking for an Airtable consultant? Maybe I can help!

Topic Labels: Open to work
1143 9
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do free half hour calls where we'll discuss what your problem is and try to do as much as we can within that call!

The goal of the call is really for you to see how we'd work together and whether we'd be a good fit, so please feel free to prepare an issue you're facing for us to work on together too

If you're on the forums a lot chances are you've seen some of my replies as well, and here's a link to my Profile for you to see my, at the time of this writing, 2700++ posts.  Hopefully they provide you with a bit of a sense of how I work

To schedule something, just click here to select a time that's convenient for you.  I look forward to helping you solve your problems!

9 Replies 9
Kiper
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you Adam! In the hour I spent meeting with you I learned so much about using Airtable formulas, and also ways to structure my data for bigger picture thinking. You are an amazing listener and I can't believe how quickly you picked up exactly what I was trying to do, and then were able to provide multiple solutions in a way that I understood (at my pace lol). Looking forward to working with you on that project!

Alisha_Sadeski
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I recently booked a call with Adam for assistance with an Airtable script, and I was impressed. Adam isn’t just good with Airtable; he's an Airtable Ninja! He helped me solve my issue quickly and efficiently. What's great though is that beyond having great Airtable skills he has excellent communication skills and a friendly demeanor.

For anyone needing help with Airtable, I highly recommend reaching out to Adam!

FJohnson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I was in a jam with my non-profit organization and Adam saved the day! He was able to fix the issue and improve other areas that was on my "want" list. He's easy to talk to and he understands a complicated database quickly and make formulas sing. If you want an affordable, quick option for an Airtable consultant, Adam is the man.

scassidy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I recently booked a consultation with Adam to learn if Airtable would be a suitable solution for our non-profit org. Adam very quickly understood our workflows and in an hour demonstrated how Airtable could work for us using the database, the interfaces, and formulas. Adam is extremely knowledgeable on Airtable and I would highly recommend connecting with him if you are interested in using Airtable in your org.

dylanchern
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Gave great help and understood the situation super fast. 10/10 recommend.

hhspiel
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Adam solved multiple problems we were having getting Airtable to fit into our workflow, and when we then reached out to him about another project, he talked us into a more efficient and elegant solution that wouldn't require any paid hours from him at all.  Very quick, and entirely solutions-oriented, I highly, highly recommend him!  

LeaM
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Adam, I just wanted to say how lucky I feel to have found you. I am so grateful for your generosity with your time. You helped me in a very short space of time structure two projects and helped me think about how best to organise the material I have. I feel more confident and energised by these projects which no longer feel as daunting. You are now my preferred go to person for structuring projects I have and I look forward to working with you.   Lea

Penny_White

A colleague and I recently had a session with Adam to help us with our AirTable base and some formulas. Adam was super helpful on the call and helped clarify what we were doing and helped us to refine the way we had set up our base. He was also able to offer guidance around what formula's we needed to use and he also sent an incredible follow up email explaining everything he had taken us through - talk about going above and beyond!  Thank you so much for your help Adam! 🙂

tommyd

Adam is obviously an airtable guru and was creating a solution on the fly when I was on a call with him. He has a deep knowlede of airtable but also other relevant apps like Zapier and Make. Highly recommend!