1261 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beth_Jacaruso
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Seeking support for an existing install of Airtable employing Zapier. This is a paid position, can work remote if skills/experience align

10 Replies 10
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Beth,
I am an experienced developer and would be interested
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi Beth, the combination of Airtable and Zapier is something I know very well and have done some amazing things with. Ping me at dan@openside.com

Thanks,
Dan

Gareth_Pronovos
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Beth, as an experienced Airtable/Zapier consultant, I’d be happy to discuss how I can assist you with this. Please schedule some time with me here if you’d like to chat!

Thanks,
Gareth

Thanks for your email Andrew –

If you could send a copy of your resume for review that would be most helpful in moving forward.

Beth

Hi Dan –

Thanks for your email and interest.

If you could send me a copy of your resume that would be the best next steps.

Beth

Hi Gareth –

Thanks for your interest in my project.

A next best step would be for you to send a copy of your resume to me.

Beth

Hi Beth,

Thanks for the reply – just a quick question about this opportunity. Most of my clients contract me to build/architect their data. Generally, this amounts to an intense build out procedure (usually 2-3 weeks) to deliver the desired result. After that, those clients often transition to a monthly retainer to have their general support and troubleshooting questions answered/corrected.

I’m curious what type of work you envision this to be? Are you searching for a part-time employee, or are you looking for a solution like the one I described above?

If it’s more of the latter, I’m happy to send a copy of my resume your way.

Thanks,

Gareth

52d5f1c08649212fe6768d2cacdcf8df711810d9.jpg

2485d26919316b1d80aa60f5ca8e2cb5bc0275fe.jpg

Hi Gareth –

We have an instance of Airtable/Zapier already built/installed. It is a sale funnel type tracking system. We are in the process of finalizing our requirements for potential enhancements.

I will keep you posted once we complete that exercise as to next steps.

Thank you for responding and providing additional detail.

Beth

base

Hi Beth. We are the Airtable Sherpas - an outfit that helps clients exclusively with Airtable-related work. We help clients with all manner of Airtable-related tasks - from setting up your bases correctly and data entry, to writing code that helps power your business workflows or website.

If you are still looking for help please drop me a line at sherpas@intelaria.com. Also happy to share the portfolio of work we’ve done before, and to provide references.

To learn more about us, please see our website

Best,
Daniel