1911 7
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scott_Laine
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am working with a Wordpress dev. team that is building a site that will require integration with the Airtable API. We are looking for someone who has experience in this integration and can consult on a gig basis. There is potential to grow the work into setting up the front end bases in Airtable should we proceed. LMK - Scott

7 Replies 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Scott,

I am a Wordpress and airtable consultant and know of a few plugins that link the 2 together seamlessly. I’d be happy to dive deeper into your ideas. Can you schedule a call via this link https://wisedesign.co

Thanks!
Eric

Hey Eric, Thanks for the quick response. My dev team are watching this feed and may reach out directly. -S

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scott,

Sounds great!

-Eric

885b7fc4707c32acfcd1a8f6bc5495bd29038b5d.jpeg

Wise Design Co. - Airtable Consultant / Web Designer

Looking for a freelance web designer or Airtable consultant? You've come to the right place.

frank_johnson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @Scott_Laine

I review Your requirement and will be glad to assist you as ab Airtable Expert for to Airtable API with Wordpress.

please let us have short discussion over S.k.y.p.e @ Cis.am3 or send me Details via E.m.a.i.l Frank@cisinlabs.com

Thanks
Frank

Deep_Vyas
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Scott ,
I can assist you on integration needed.
Please share your availability to discuss further
Add on Skype - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Airtable Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Scott,
What you are wanting is definitely within my skill set and I would be glad to lend a hand.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Scott,

Happy to help if I can but you have a lot of experienced Airtable folks in the thread already.

Observations…

• I have deep experience with both the Wordpress REST API and the Heartbeat API.

• Despite my WP Heartbeat experience, I’ve also built two integration projects where real-time data needed to flow into pages using Firebase Cloud Functions. Heartbeat (at its core) is really just a wrapper on a polling system. It’s not a true sockets API, however, truly real-time is a rare business requirement for content publishing.

• One area of concern that your team should have is forward-caching content from Airtable. As it stands, Airtable has some rather tight constraints on the number of API calls per second. In a climate where thousands of visitors could be making requests that open new API sessions with Airtable, you might hit a few ceilings. Airtable really wasn’t designed to be the backend for a broad and pervasive content presentation layer. As such, it lacks such concepts such as conditional GETs. I have experience building services that overcome these limitations with precision and performance.

• I typically don’t get involved in setting up bases, tables and such; my core consulting focus is process automation and data interchange, especially where video, real-time video analytics, and AI/ML intersect the requirements.

Best of luck with your project and be sure to publish the outcome in Show-and-Tell. We all love to see good success stories about Airtable.

bill.french@gmail.com, Global Technologies Corporation