921 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sridhamasakha_d
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have 3 Tables in a base named “Bhakta Class Tracker”. Where I will prepare the class schedule for these devotees either monthly or quarterly.

1. DevoteeList
  2. Topics
  3. Schedule

It is not like outside regular colleges or universities. We are from Hare Krishna Temple. So it is a NGO and devotees keep joining at any time of the calendar. Not like certain period of time only they have to join. So I can’t fix the schedule for the entire year. It will change dynamically.

So this schedule will be a mixer of new and old devotees.

So for a particular day if I chose one topic and the speaker then I want to know the devotees who are idle. That I am able to achieve through integromat tool.

But after finding out the devotees who are idle, I want to find out the topic which is common to all these devoees and that topic no one has attended. Since I have the list of topics for each devotees who have attended and not attended, so I asked for intersection of these topics so that i can come to know the topic which is common to all these devotees who have not attended it. So that I can plan schedule accordingly

If you can give me an alternative solution for my problem also I am fine

see the screenshots

DevoteeList Schedule TopicsList

1 Reply 1
Lisa_Gilbert
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello There,

I can surely assist you for your requirement. Kindly reach me via mail so that we can discuss more about it.
lisa@cisinlabs.com

Regards,
Lisa