Help

Re: Best practices for flipping a large database and redoing a large part of the airtable

671 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blake_Silver
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello all,

I recently came into control of a very large Airtable database. upwards of 30,000+ records, several hundred views, and 30 tables. I need either resources I can go to to see/learn about best practices for cleaning, automating, and building out workflows or a person who I can go to for workflows. Person would need to have proven work in a similar type of project, with large amount of data, intricate workflows, and have experience with this. Thanks!

5 Replies 5

Hi @Blake_Silver, and welcome to the community!

I’m a big fan of using views to logically shape information, however, if you have a base that needs hundreds of views, there’s something unnecessarily complex about the information architecture that should be addressed.

Yep - I have lots of experience with large data sets and architecture/design, but slammed like never before with projects. You should modify this post to include the Hire a consultant tag.

Maria_J
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,

PM SENT , PLEASE CHECK

REGARDS
MARIA

Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Blake_Silver
Thanks for sharing the requirement. I can surely help you with this.

Kindly reach me at [norman@cisinlabs.com] or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Blake,

Sent you a private message on Airtable.

Looking forward to your reply!

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Blake,
If incase you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew