cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hady_Abdelnour
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey Guys,
We are a vacation rental property management company that use Airtable for data keeping.
Our model requires slightly more complicated than what we have on Airtable as solutions as we have the following layers:
1- Revenue table (bookings and collections that took place last month)
2- Fees (Our fees from bookings that took place)
3- Expenses (Expenses that we paid on behalf of owners and that we need to deduct from their net earnings)

Our monthly Reports to our clients goes as follows:

• Summary page
  • Revenue page
  • Expense

Right now, what I do is make all the data processes on Airtable, connect it to ClicData and then make a PDF for each client for one of these reports. Finally, I compile the 3 reports into one Statement PDF Report which I put in Airtable again and its automatically emailed to my clients.

I would like to automate this part. I am thinking of a script that allows me to do the following:
1- Connect all my tables based on a common unique field (account unique ID)
2- Compute the net earnings of each clients after deducting of our fees and expenses from the tables
3- Create the Report on PDF format for all clients
4- Put the PDF in the right field slot on Airtable
5- Finally send out the reports to all the emails of the clients.

Does anyone here feel they have the ability to create this script for us?
Would be happy to discuss it more.
Thank you
Hady

4 Replies 4
Florian_Verdon2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Hady_Abdelnour

It’s cool to see you want to automate all the way :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

I’m an Airtable consultant and I’ve used Integromat to generate PDF reports on several projects.

What you explain in your message seems really possible to me.

I’d be happy to discuss it, feel free to send me a private message if you want to go further in the discussion.

Florian VERDONCK

Hi Hady, I’m not tossing my hat into the ring of nominations for this project, but I have created this many times in Google Apps Script and recently in Airtable automation scripts, so it can certainly be achieved.

My solutions have used Google Apps Script almost exclusively because of a variety of complex requirements imposed by clients. But also because G-Suite provides a vast array of services that fit well with reporting requirements. From Google Docs, to GMail, and even Presentations – G-Suite has so many advantages. So, make sure you ponder those details before choosing a specific implementation approach.

Bear in mind, in each of the examples, the report formatting and branding precision was crucial to my clients and partly why these solutions were built using Google Docs. They wanted pixel-perfect documents with visuals like these -

Here are a few of the success patterns I’ve used; perhaps one of these matches your objectives and it will help you hit the ground running.

Good luck with your project!

Super Simple

Generate Drafts/Review Process

Fully Automated/Report Pushback to Airtable

Form-Generated Process

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Hady,
All that you have described is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Goran_Buselic
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Hady_Abdelnour

I recommend you check out codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. All no-code and automation experts are vetted and you can send requests, get proposals, and chat with freelancers and agencies in your own dashboard. Experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built.

You will definitely find someone qualified to solve this for you there.

Let me know if you need help posting your job :winking_face:

Cheers,

Goran