619 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam_Wilcox
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey guys - I’m working with a client to try and help them setup a quotation system for their kitchen company. There are a bunch of line items with different categories and pricing conditions. I already have all the formulas done in a Google Sheet but we’re looking for a more streamlined way to achieve the goal of having all the data in once place rather than a new sheet for each customer.

I’m quite proficient with building out these types of “apps” but I’m in a bit of a hurry and could do with pointing in the right direction in regards to this project. Is there anyone available for a quick hour or two today to guide me? Happy to pay a reasonable price for your time obviously :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks guys!

5 Replies 5

Hi @Sam_Wilcox and welcome to Airtable Community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Let’s connect to discuss. I can be available to you as early as 7a EDT today.

Please feel free to self schedule or email me and we’ll go from there.

Looking forward,
Nathalie@VAcePro.com

James_kevinn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello
I am Available

Lets discuss

JK
jameskevinn10@gmail.com

Hi Sam,

I’m not vying for work here, but I have a deep appreciation of this problem. I also have a number of clients with exactly this issue - dedicated sheets that form dynamic collections of semi-structured (and sometimes unstructured) data.

In aggregate, the sheets represent a database (of sorts) but as sheets, they are not unified in a manner that allows search, aggregate filtering, unified reporting, etc. I feel for ya’… :winking_face:

One observation - unlike Google sheets (or any spreadsheet solution for that matter) which struggles to provide support for unstructured content such as notes, memos, etc. - Airtable does provide fairly good support for lengthy textual data. I’ve found that this can provide real advantages when weighing the pros and cons of a transformation to a more data-like environment in Airtable versus a cells-only architecture for all data types.

I’m sure there’s a way to organize your information to great advantage in Airtable and I’d love to see the outcome, so please share the general solution when you get it going.

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Sam,
If incase you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Jeremy_Taylor
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Sam,

I would be happy to help. I create custom databases for machine shops using Airtable and leverage the power of Zapier to automate routine tasks. My company provides manufacturing companies with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system customized to meet their needs using Airtable. Our customers use the bases we design for them to manage workflow/scheduling, inventory, quoting, customer services, document creation and information automatically. Please feel free to contact me at jeremy@defiantcnc.com.

Thank,
Jeremy