885 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Derek_Yankoff
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have an excel file set up to manage a body of work surrounding technology applications and their hardware, software and services, the business units assigned and the people doing the work. I need help setting a simple program/project use case from the spread that shows dependencies and workloads. The project tracker template is great but I’m unable to spend the time needed to “translate” the work into airtable

3 Replies 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Derek,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric

frank_johnson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @Derek_Yankoff

I Can help

please reach me ou through Skype : cis.am3 or email me at Frank@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss further.

Regards
Frank

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Derek,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com.
Best Wishes,
Andrew