1371 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neil_somerfield
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We’re thinking of using Airtable as a staging warehouse for product data prior to it being uploaded to Shopify. We have a significant volume of products to upload, and need to quickly scale up while producing accurate product information. We’re considering using teams from different companies for data entry into Airtable, and then verfying data by a matching process.

We’re looking to find a company that can write the program to do this.

11 Replies 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @neil_somerfield,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Neil,

Take note there is a record limit if you have a lot of products.

Sent you a private message. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

danielpretorius
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @neil_somerfield - if you are looking to sync Airtable and Shopify check out the AirPower app. We also have a lot of content on how best to integrate Shopify & Airtable and get all the use cases up and running.

If you’re referring to the record limits in Airtable, there are many ways to overcome the ceilings. I have one client with more than 250,000 invoice line items inside a single Airtable table.

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @neil_somerfield

I hope you’re doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:carter_1594 or Email- carter@cisinlabs.com​

I look forward to your response!

Thank you and Stay Well!!

Kind Regards
Carter

Carter

Thanks for your email in reply.

This is a project that we about to begin and want to be completed by Dec 31st. Here are the basics:

image001.png

Bill

Thanks for your email in reply.

This is a project that we about to begin and want to be completed by Dec 31st. Here are the basics:

image001.png

Daniel

Not sure if your reply was intended to throw your hat in the ring on our project. But in the event it was, here’s some more information:

image001.png

cherry_yang1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Neil,

I’m an Airtable consultant and have built databases for clients in various industries including retail and e-commerce. I sent you a private message with more details. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call. You can schedule a time with me here: https://calendly.com/cherryyang/initial-consultation

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you!

Thanks,
Cherry

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Neil,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Andrew, thanks for your response.

Here are some more basic details on the project:

image001.png