Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michael_frankha
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a csv that is importing a filed like this
…….https:/website…….038443928798

when you click on the link it is a image… it opens up to just a jpeg file. and it opens fine with one click.

what I want is that jpeg file actually in the field as a image.

any ideas what I have to do to make that happen?
please

michael

6 Replies 6

See here for the answer:

M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @michael_frankhauser

I believe that you could use Integromat to get the image into Airtable. Is this what you are trying to do?

I am in the middle of doing something similar with my database, but I am still working on it.

There is a Facebook page that has a support forum, search for Integromat.

Hope this helps.

Mary

thank you.
yes this is kinda what I want to do, all I really need is a low res version of the file,
we are only using the image in airtable for internal reference. thank you.

M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi Michael

Thank you for the reply.

I guess that you know that there is a field for web addresses and another field for attachments (images.)

There is another way to do this, depending on how many images you have, you could drag and drop the images on a Mac, into Airtable, either from iCloud or a photos app or in WIN you would use the file or program that has all the images, or you could use Dropbox or Google Drive, by using Airtable desktop version.

Of course, none of these options beats automating the process of adding hundreds of photos, which can be done in minutes.

Mary

michael_frankha

yea, this is a lots of images kinda deal, we would get lost trying to do them manually that could would be a bad idea.

@michael_frankhauser,

Were you able to get this automation challenge achieved?