cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heather_Finn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi!
We are using Airtable more and more, but we have 2 projects that need someone who knows how to do a lot more with what Airtable offers.

Project #1 - Level of Effort - Updating, Approving, and Sharing with multiple people.

Currently we use an Excel Form (one form per person) that contains various types of information — employee name, employee supervisor, employee salary, reporting time period (quarterly or every 6 months), budget #s, budget descriptions, and the percentage allocated per month to each budget #. Every month must total 100%. And budgets also have start and end dates. Once this information is entered, it needs to be sent to the employee, the supervisor, the finance analyst, and sometimes a unit head. The supervisor needs to approve, then the analyst, then a unit head if applicable. If changes are made, the review process must start all over. Would love to run reports/views that identify those with any gaps (less than 100%) and when those gaps will occur. Would also like to keep a history of the approvals. If something could be automated to continue to send the form for approval until approved, that would be wonderful.

The purpose of this is to ensure a staff members level of effort is captured and all parties are aware. The other purpose is to provide leadership with reports that show what staff need additional coverage moving forward.

Project #2 - annual workplan tracking.
We are using Airtable to track our annual workplan deliverables, but it is a tedious and cumbersome process. I would like for someone to review what we do, and make suggestions on how to improve the process.

5 Replies 5
SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi @Heather_Finn !!

I´ve worked with several companies to track HR processes, for example, calculating commissions for an e-commerce company based in the US that uses third-party salespeople or calculating payroll for a company based in San Diego.

And of course, I can build any custom process you need, like the one you describe here.

I´ve built several different bases for many companies, using airtable scripting, automations, forms, and integrations with other apps.

The main advantage you have with me is that I´m a developer, so I know all the pitfalls of Airtable and how to solve any problem in the best way.

I´m an Upwork top-rated plus consultant:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated Plus
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / AWS / Zapier / Google Apps Script

Here you have some links so you can see my work:

• If you want to find complete information about my work (cover letter, how to work with me, availability, portfolio), please visit the following link

We can jump in a 30 minutes call (for free) to start defining your project, and if you have any questions, you can ask for more information anytime.

Please free to schedule the best time for you on the following link Introduction Meeting.

I look forward to working with your Airtable base.
Best
Sergio

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Heather,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Heather_Finn,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. We’ve done both approval and team collaboration database and have working on many project management databases that involved annual deliverables.

I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry

Sofia_CIS
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello

I would love to assist you with your project requirements.

Please reach me at my personal mail or skype to discuss further in details.

Looking forward to discuss with you .

Best Regards,

Sofia

Email : sofia@cisinlabs.com

Jaco_vd_Westhui
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Heather_Finn
We have done some cool things with Airtable and numerous other systems and would love to chat to you about your specific requirements.
I have sent you a DM with more details and look forward to hearing from you soon,
Best
Jaco