1097 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt_Hojsik
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m looking to build out an inventory management solution within Airtable and Shopify Plus.

Currently, Shopify’s inventory management lacks a few solutions that we really need solved.

Problem - We have multiple product listings in Shopify that sell the same product with the same SKU. Shopify makes us split our inventory into separate piles.

Solution - I want to have one master SKU for one product, that we can add and subtract to. Irregardless of the multiple pages we may have built on Shopify.

Problem - Somewhat similar to the problem above, we sell multiples of the same product as variants (i.e. buy two get one free) with a different SKU (i.e PRODUCT_3). Again, Shopify has us split up our inventory per variant.

Solutions. - I would like the master SKU stockpile to be subtracted by the amount that packaged variant has.

Problem - Shopify does not really offer any performance based estimations of when inventory stock levels are out.

Solution - I would like to see updated times of when inventory will run out based on sales.

The above 3 are the most important solutions for us right now, and if you have superior knowledge in developing said solutions, then I want to talk with you to make it happen.

Additionally, if you’re the right person for the job, and this project turns out well, we wouldn’t mind adding on more features between the two for a more robust solution, meaning more work available.

Looking forward to talking! Thanks for reading.

8 Replies 8
Mike_Coghill
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Ever get this off the ground?

Tom_Sailors
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Any progress on this? Looking to do the same.

Hi Mike,
Did you by any chance find a solution for the Airtable-Shopify connection?
Thanks
Christie

Hi Tom,
Thanks
Christie

Agora_Orbis

Hi Matt,
Thanks
Christie

Kris_Hogh
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey Matt and everyone else that was looking for a solution for this.

We build custom integrations for situations just like this, you have a tool but doesn’t quite work right and want to match that with another service but can’t.

We’ve done this in the past we’re several people want the same integration so I would rather build it once and have it serve multiple people… this includes sharing the cost amongst multiple clients so you each get more for way less!

So if anyone who comes across this post and yourself @Matt_Hojsik please drop me a line at kris@shooshmonkey.com and let’s discuss the requirements and collaborate on the features and cost together. Happy to make this a reality!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

My name is Eric and I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a phone consultation if you’d like.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,

Eric Kline

danielpretorius

@Matt_Hojsik and everyone else who is looking to integrate Shopify and Airtable.

The team here at BaseGenius is currently soft launching our Shopify and Airtable sync product. It syncs data bi-directionally between Shopify and Airtable and is tailor made to deal with the intricacies of both systems. Bulk updating of Shopify products, variants, collections, etc. is the most obvious use case, but in addition you can update SEO fields, metafields, tags, inventory quantities, and more from within Airtable’s beautiful interface. Not to mentioned that you can use Airtable’s table relationships to analyze the sales performance of your store.

If you’d like to see what our integration can do drop me a line at daniel@basegenius.com