Help

Re: Looking for airtable consultant. $60/hr

308 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itsmeayyub
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I'm searching for an Airtable expert who can assist me daily. My budget is $60/hr.

We need support with designing interfaces, organizing our database, and creating formulas in Airtable.

Typically, 80% of the work is already done, and I need help with the remaining 20%.

Please share your email, and I'll reach out to you.

I'm interested in a long-term partnership.

6 Replies 6
Jack04
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello @itsmeayyub 
Hope this message finds you well!

I'm responding in regards to your post seeking an Airtable expert. 
With over 5 years of experience, I'm confident in my ability to assist you with designing interfaces, organizing databases, and creating formulas in Airtable.

Feel free to reach me at: jack@technogiq.com

Hourly Rate: $25/hr.

Looking for your favorable response

Best Regards,

Jack Smith

Skype ID: live:.cid.a0f06a69cf1c6478

E-mail- jack@technogiq.com

Mobile: +1 323-287-5754.



Colin1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am an experienced Airtable consultant
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

GonzaloP
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, awesome you can email me here: dgpb27@gmail.com 

greetings. 

Kkt
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, you can contact me directly through tedumking@gmail.com

nicolae_morosan
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

@itsmeayyub hi!

nmorosan@makeitfuture.com - I'm a bus dev rep, but know the right guys in our org 😉 

Shawn_Peters
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I just finished up a 2 year contract helping Adobe optimize their Airtable tutorial content management ecosystem. Base management,  scripted automatons,  metadata and change management.

If you are still in need of help,  please email me shawnjp@gmail.com. 

- cheers!

-Shawn
慄Time Wizard