830 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katie_Bayley
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m looking for a consultant to help me replicate some of the tools we use within our agency on Airtable. These are mainly Project Management related, for example status sheets and resource management. I have found the right templates but can’t seem to create exactly what I’m looking for. Ideally the person would be in the UK but if not, as close to GMT time as possible so that we could speak on the phone.
Thanks,

3 Replies 3

Hi Katie

I’ve been working with Airtable (for clients) for about 2 years now and am UK based (near Canterbury). I’ve worked on many varied projects and have put two example solutions on the Airtable Universe for people to download an use:

My Universe Apps

In general, I find it works well to be collaborative when working with customers on Airtable projects – it’s a very interactive system and lends itself well to working incrementally, starting with the most urgent or most central requirements and building on those as we go. I would really hope that you would become pretty familiar with the base during the process and would be able to manage it yourself over time.

You can find out more about me at:

and / or contact me at julian@kirkness.com

Julian

Diane_Elkins1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Katie_Bayley,

If you’re still in need of Airtable support I would love to connect with you.

Thank you,
Diane Elkins
diane@positiveworkspace.com

Russell_Bishop1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

We've worked on project management and resource/traffic management systems for SME's, see case study: resource management in Airtable.

Mass is an Airtable consultancy based in south east England, feel free to book in an intro with us.