Help

Re: Looking For Airtable Developer To make Dynamic Multi-Checkbox form based on Line items in Shopify Order

463 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jimmy_Jaspers
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Dear Airtable Developer,

I’m looking for a person who can make me a dynamic form with a multi-checkbox option that is generated based on data that comes from the Shopify API.

What I’m developing is a Customer Returns Portal in which my customers can fill in their ordernumber and zip code, so that they get based on that their order information in Airtable.

In the form I want my customer to be able to get a dynamic multi-select-checkbox menu with that items from their Shopify order.

So that for example, when a customer has places an order with 4 items, if they want to send 2 back, they can select 2 items, and send those 2 items back to us.

For that I need the form to pull the order information from Shopify, and show the customer the line items based on the information they fill in, in the form.

Kind Regards,
Jimmy Jaspers
CEO

3 Replies 3
Trish_c
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey @Jimmy_Jaspers

I can help you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at Trish@cisinlabs.com or Skype me - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Thanks
Trish

Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Jimmy_Jaspers

Let’s connect to discuss further.
You can reach me at [norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com] or over skype to discuss further.

Regards,
Norman

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Jimmy,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew