Help

Re: Looking for consultant/contractor to integrate nonprofit ActionKit CRM w/ Airtable

657 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dream_Corps
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there, Airtable community!

I work at an organization called Dream Corps that’s dedicated to reforming our criminal justice system building an equitable, green economy in the US. As part of our plan for 2021, we are looking to integrate Airtable with our primary CRM, ActionKit, to increase our grassroots organizing capacity and empower our volunteers with some awesome relational tools for their advocacy across the country.

At a previous job of mine, we had our ActionKit base and Airtable synced with great success and satisfaction, but I haven’t been able to reach the staff member who stewarded this process along after numerous attempts. Our organization is deeply committed to making this sync happen, but despite our abundance of technical know-how, an integration of this nature is beyond our comprehension and current capacity level.

Is anyone here adept in such a sync, or can someone point me in the direction of consultants/contractors who would be able to move this project forward? We’ve perused Airtable’s own list of contractors but figured the community would know best. We can discuss pricing privately :grinning:

5 Replies 5
Sofia_CIS
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,
Hope you are doing good.

I can assist you with your requirement at affordable rates.

Let’s have a detailed discussion about the same.

I can be reached at : sofia@cisinlabs.com
S>K>Y<P<E : live:sofia_6831

Best Regards,
Sofia

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope you’re having a great day!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric

ron_w
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Dream_Corps

Hope you are doing well!

I have sent you Pm please check.

BR
Ron

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi,
Having worked extensively with the Airtable API on some very complex integrations in the past, I would be keen on hearing more about your project.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Thanks, Eric! Our team is reviewing all of the responses and will get back to everyone shortly :grinning: