Help

We need help to build and integrate a database for qualitative research fieldwork ops

1331 9
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EITAN_ROSENTHAL
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are a small company willing to raise our game by developing an operational backbone using Airtable. Other platforms to be integrated: Typeform, MailChimp, and our own website in SquareSpace.
Hope we can find someone to help us in this challenge, best if he/she has some background in Qualitative Research / UXR.

9 Replies 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Eitan,

I hope you’re having a great day!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @EITAN_ROSENTHAL,

I just sent you a private message. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m an Airtable consultant and have built databases for various clients. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call. You can schedule a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your interest.

I’ll do my homework and document a detailed briefing about our challenge and send it to you before scheduling a call.
Meanwhile, if you have some time, check our website and you’ll have a good idea about our value proposition and approach.

Have a good weekend.

Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @EITAN_ROSENTHAL

I can help you in your requirement.
Kindly reach me at norman1{at} talentsfromindia {dot}com or over skype, so that we can have detailed discussion and can proceed it further.

Regards,
Norman

Maria_J
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Eian,

I can help you in building and integrating database.

Having 5+ years of experience in software development. Also have great research skills.

Please share the detailed scope of work so that I can review and can discuss it further.

Best Regards
Maria J
skype id- live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6
Contact number: +13478093381

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Eitan,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Eric,

Here it is…

Thanks

EITAN_ROSENTHAL
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks for the interest.
Find here a description of my problem:

Existing structure/platforms used:

⁃ GigaHertz is a GHz’s (www.ghz.rocks) branch in Brazil that recruits participants for third-party research projects
⁃ GigaHertz website: under construction
⁃ Facebook GigaHertz: https://www.facebook.com ghz.gigahertz
⁃ Instagram GigaHertz: @gigahertz_pesquisas

• Communication tool: Slack
    ⁃ Data storage: Google Drive, AirTable (for specific projects)
    ⁃ Surveys for recruitment filtering: Typeform
    ⁃ E-mail marketing (not used in recruitment process yet): MailChimp

Our current process:

⁃ Currently GigaHertz does recruitment for qualitative research in Brazil
⁃ We receive briefings with screeners from our clients
⁃ We set up a survey in Typeform with the questions from the screener (adapted to local context)
⁃ We post a banner searching for participants on Facebook and Instagram

• Typeform responses automatically feed a Google Sheets spreadsheet (sometimes also AirTable); we call this file “Type”
    ⁃ Candidates eligible to participate are selected: we check if they are blacklisted in the “Participation history” (Google Sheet) and we submit “Mirror” to the client for approval
  • “Mirror” is client’s worksheet with the same information as “Type” in a different order / sometimes requires secondary information (algorithms et)
    ⁃ Research is carried out with the selected participants
    ⁃ Candidates who took part are listed on the Google Sheet “Participation history” with comments about the participants performance
    ⁃ “Type” files are archived randomly

What we want to improve:

⁃ Automate / improve the process in general
⁃ Improve usability and overall quality of the “Participation history” file
⁃ Generate a “Registration history” file with the bulk of candidates who apply in all recruitment processes (basis for a future quantitative panel)
⁃ Filter duplicates, eliminate blacklist participants (recorded in “Participation history”), and update information on pre-existing records.
⁃ To be able to filter and invite people from the “Participation history” and “Registration history” files for new recruitments in an easy/automated way
⁃ Integrate processes/updates on the website (under construction) and our profiles on social networks
⁃ Establish clear, well-documented rules and processes (text and/or video)
⁃ Improve integration/visualization practice for the client’s “Mirror”

cor
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello Eitan,
We are an automation agency that specialize in just this kind of work and would love to hear more about your specific requirements.
I have sent you a DM with more details and hope to hear from you.
Best
Cor