399 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Langber
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am trying to use airtable to maintain a large database of trivia questions. I am interested in generating systems that would allow me to detect and flag duplicate/redundant content in as close to an automated manner as possible.

I need to be able to recognize similar, duplicated, and/or redundant content across multiple fields and multiple records.

Please reach out if you think you can help solve my problem!

Thanks very much,
Michael

3 Replies 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michael,

I can help you get this resolved! Would you be available to schedule a call with me so we can discuss details?

Best,
Eric

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Michael,

This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes,
Andrew

I responded to you via PM — but according to the message I received from Discourse (the forum software),

Multiple community members flagged this post before it was hidden

Somehow I doubt this.

I’m also told I can edit my message to you after a 10-minute waiting period — but, frankly, I’ve never been able to guess what word, term, or emoji has gotten Discourse’s, um, software in a twist, and trying and failing seemingly slams one’s post into a deeper circle of Discourse heck. Presumably, at some point today a moderator will OK my PM to you – but if not, PM me back and I’ll try again.

Thanks…