cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Bills
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

My name is Ben Bills. I am a public educator for 9-1-1. I educate the community about the appropriate use of 9-1-1. Most of my work is conducted in elementary schools. What I am looking to do is create an airtable that allows me to track what schools we have visited, what program was taught, and create a dashboard that shows our reach rate. It would be even better if it could generate reminder emails to schools prior to our visit and automatically send a survey after our visit. I know it sounds like a big ask, but I have been working on this project and have hit a dead end. Help! Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face:
Ben

4 Replies 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ben,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to organizing your process. I’ve set up similar bases as well as incorporated automation to send out reminders.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

As an individual freelance Airtable consultant, you can expect to work one on one with me and no one else, a fair price, and the ability to get started right away. I am also very accessible with the flexibility to work around your schedule.

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing form you!

Best,

Eric

Ray_Jones
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @Ben_Bills,

Pm sent please check.

Regards,
Ray

Airtable_agency
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Ben,
thanks for posting in the forum, we are a team of dedicated Airtable experts who configure and setup Airtable for companies across the world.

I would love to find a time to chat with you to find out more, it doesn’t sound like a complex job and we’ve completed similar projects in the past.

You can find out more about us here www.airtable.agency

And my email is tim@airtable.agency, looking forward to hearing from you,

Tim

Hey Ben, welcome to the community!

You could not have selected a better tool to meet these essential requirements. I’m not here to offer services, but I do have a few comments that may be helpful as you unfurl the deeper requirements.

• Deciding what to automate should be based on the dividends (the payoff) of building the automation. As I mentioned in this post, it may be great to automate as much as possible, but it may also be impractical.

• Building an email process into Airtable is entirely possible, but it requires some careful planning to do it well. And automating it can be complex.

• I recommend you break your journey into phases - each step forward is bound by functional milestones. It may make sense to get the solution on its feet with some manual processes needed by you. Imagine if automobile design went straight to driverless cars? It would not be pretty. :winking_face:

• Despite the urgency to feel like you’re making rapid progress, do not cut corners on requirements and planning. For example - a requirement like this: a dashboard that shows our reach rate – leads to other questions such as - will the dashboard users be looking at this data on a web site? In Airtable? In email? Best to answer these now rather than later because it will certainly impact the implementation approach that your consultant ultimately chooses.