459 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Will_Soper
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are looking for someone to help create our project and product design planning structure using airtable.
We know what we want, but don’t have time to do build it.
I have built a flow diagram and have field items in a spreadsheet.
It’s essentially a few base units with multiple tabs for data entry, cleverly linked to show scheduling and parts of the design process either in a Gantt chart or weighted in risk or priority.
PM me and I can share documents to help someone quote for the work needed.

Thanks!

Will

4 Replies 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Will,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing form you!

Best,

Eric

Airtable_agency
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey Will -
It sounds like you have all the required parts, would be great if you could share more so that we can take a look at the specifics.

You can reach me at tim@airtable.agency,

Many thanks, Tim

frank_johnson

Hi @Will_Soper

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you as an Airtable expert

please reach me out through Skype : cis.am3 or email me more deatils at frank@cisinlabs.com so that i can check and give you an exact quotation.

Regards
Frank

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Will,
This is something that is well within my skill set and I would be interested in hearing more on what you are wanting done.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew