560 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lost-Merovingia
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I have a very small business … but big dreams.

I set up my base with the help of a few people, but I don’t think I can accomplish all I need all myself.

Backstory:
I have a small bed and breakfast, and I use a Booking system called Hostaway to track reservations, the Hostaway API is connected to my base with a script that’s hosted on AWS.

I need a lot of help with the functions and automation of this data, CRM and Financials (which are mostly coming from stripe). I was hoping to create a Junction table (I don’t even know if I"m using the term right) to combine the Hostaway data and the Stripe data, so that I can tell which booking is paid in full and which are not.

I also wanted to track gift certificate purchases and link them automatically to the booking used with the gift certificate and the consumer who purchased the gift Certificate (guest vs. customer). I have this part almost done … but it’s not connecting automatically.

There are a number of things I would like to do, but I don’t have the time to teach myself (although I really want to learn, I’m loving Airtable so far).

I have a pro account with IFTTT, a paid account with, AT zapier and google suite/workspace which can help us make this base the best it can be.

I’m hesitant to share the base with just anyone because my guests’ data are all in the files. But I’d love to connect with anyone who thinks they would enjoy this challenge at an economical rate (cause as a freelancer, you understand the struggles of the entrepreneur too well :woozy_face: ).

Please email me at amanda @ whalehouse . ca and we’ll talk about where we can do from here.

1 Reply 1
Sofia_CIS
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Lost-Merovingian
I hope you are well.

I would love to assist you with your requirement. Kindly check my mail from sofia@cisinlabs.com

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Sofia