680 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DAVID_LANGER
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

FOMDM is a ministry that helps pastors meet the needs of the men in their church. We have created a growing database of resources available - now need to develop a way to Search & Display options. I.E. A pastor asks for resources related to Anger… We then provide him with a list of books, bible studies, DVD, MP3’s, message recordings and etc.

3 Replies 3

Hi David, and welcome to the community!

I’m not looking to engage as a consultant, but I do have at least one resource that might help you shape your technical requirements.

There are many ways to achieve search with Airtable but a good place to start is this paper in the hopes that it will help you to better define your search requirements. They may be simple, or complex - in either case, this brief read will stir some ideas for you and whoever you decide to work with.

Good luck with your project!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi David,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: https://calendly.com/erickline

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi David,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew