cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew_Miller2
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Everyone!

I work for a non-profit organization that lets volunteers read stories from kid authors and submit personalized notes of encouragement to them. We use Airtable for both the user interface (the stories are embedded in a gallery view and volunteers submit their notes through a form) and the back end.

Right now, the work of assigning stories to individual volunteers for each event is done by hand, but we know it’s possible to create a Javascript block that can make this a breeze! We’re looking for someone that can build a script to:

1. Let the user select an event they’d like to assign stories to
  2. Find the attendee list for that event
  3. Automatically assign x amount of stories to each volunteer, allowing for user input on certain parameters (i.e. how many stories should each volunteer get, would you like to pack stories from authors in a certain grade/school, etc)

Please let me know if you’re able to help!

4 Replies 4
Maria_J

Hello Andrew,

Hope you are doing great!

I can help you with your requirement.

I have sent you a Personal message, Please check.

Kind Regards
Maria J

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Andrew,

I hope you’re having a great day!

All of this is definitely possible, and I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Andrew,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

frank_johnson

Hello @Andrew_Miller2 ,
Greetings!

We have Airtable expert with 5+ years of experience and we can surely help you with your requirement.

Kindly reach me at frank1@talentsfromindia.com or add me over Skype: cis.am3 for further discussion.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Frank J