Help

Re: Seeking consultant to see if Airtable could work as a legal case management system

1009 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harry_Heist
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We need a case management system for filing and processing eviction lawsuits. Need a customer portal for new and current clients, form or link for intake questions, ability for customer to submit the info, and upload documents, ability for staff to use a form attached to the table record to put in more info, ability to communicate status with client in portal, send status emails to client, mailmerging of info by staff to create basic court documents, bills. Current legal case management systems have way more than we want or need and operate using “matters” rather than a database. We like to bulk prepare/merge documents on certain dates for multiple eviction cases. Currently all is done using a legacy database with manual staff inputting of data we receive from a Jotform type submission on our site where clients must put in contact info each time. We have no connection from our Jotform type webform to our database and no portal for new clients to register or current ones to log in.

7 Replies 7
Grow_With_Jen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Harry, would love to discuss to see if we could be a good fit. In addition to my airtable experience, I worked in accounting at a law firm and was instrumental in helping them acquire new software, and have experience in transaction management in real estate. My website is growwithjen.com, you can find out more about my experience and credentials as well as how to schedule a discovery call there. Look forward to connecting.

Welcome to the community, @Harry_Heist!

I’d be happy to help you build your system. Please free to contact me through my website, and we can setup a time to chat:

Andres_at_Conne
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Harry, happy to help. I’ll send you a PM. Cheers!

Ruchika_Abbi1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Harry,

I’d be happy to work with you on this. Sending you a PM.

Regards,
Ruchika

hi @Harry_Heist would love to have a chat about what you are trying to build and discuss the best options available.

Calendly: Calendly - Alessio Monino
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com

Hi Harry ,
Sent pm .part of the Development in case management for right of way workflow.
Did modules in Deltek accounting

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Harry,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew