cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rhunter
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello!

We are a theatre looking for someone to help us build a database that is conducive with our casting system. This would include a consultation call to go through needs in detail and then time to build the bases.

6 Replies 6

Hi @Rhunter!

I can definitely help you with this! I'm one of the top Airtable consultants, but a fair warning that I am also one of the most expensive consultants. You can learn all about me through my website at ScottWorld.com, and you can contact me there to setup a call!

Best,

Scott

I'd love to help with this!

I'm pretty active on the forums so you can get a grasp of how I work from my activity hhere, and I've got a bunch of example projects that you can find here

If you think I could help, here's a link to schedule a free half hour call to see whether we'd be a good fit

Best of luck either way!
Singulardesign
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello @Rhunter 

My name is Charlie Rohrmann, I am a Partner and Commercial Director in Singular Design. 

Hope you are doing great. I am excited to connect with you and discuss the development of a customized casting database that perfectly aligns with your theatre's unique needs. At Singular Design, we specialize in creating tailored solutions that empower businesses like yours to streamline their processes and achieve their goals. We understand the importance of a well-organized casting process in the theatre industry. We are prepared to offer our expertise in database development and consultation to ensure that the final product is perfectly tailored to your specific needs.

We use an agile methodology and prioritize co-innovation. This involves daily stand-up meetings for transparent and effective communication. Our custom project platform also emphasizes transparency and communication. If you value these qualities in a long-term working relationship, let's discuss further.

I invite you to contact me through my email address cr@singularagency.co or you can schedule a meeting at a time that is convenient for you: https://calendly.com/charlierohrmann/30min 

Regars, 

Charlie

PS: Please check out our best projects: https://www.behance.net/smtagency 

bruceconsulting
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi!

I can definitely help you and would love to discuss this further. 

Here's my details, feel free to contact me at any time:
Jody Bruce
Linked in profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jody-bruce-7a4b8226/
jodybruce1@gmail.com
586-320-4151

ajackushimanshi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Rhunter 

I am Himanshi. I represent Ajackus, an official Airtable partner. We specialize in building customized solutions with Airtable as a database. We have helped startups and enterprises worldwide make the most of it.

We would love to help you with your requirements. Can we schedule a call to discuss this further?

Dpx
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi RHunter

Ping me if you are still looking for somebody to work on this. I have experience creating a solution for a theatre company using Airtable.  As a director, actor and technologist I understand the space. 
please ping me on darrenpratt@auggle.co.uk.