949 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Birch_Eve
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello! I’m looking for someone who has experience with Airtable and building out a pretty robust base to help me log my weight training and checklist of meals to eat throughout the day. I’ve been running a small startup and I’ve put on a bit of weight, I’ve hired a fitness coach and nutritionist to help me with those goals but the current app they use “trainerize” has just a terrible experience and I’d rather have full ownership of that data.

I’m looking to have someone help me build a base that will allow me to do the following:
Example:

-Workout Name: Dumbbell Lateral Raise
-Description of best form
-Set and rep info: 5 sets with 10 reps
-Difficulty (how hard to push yourself 1-10: 8
-Track weight used for each set: 45lbs
-Track real number of reps: 10 (usually the same number or +1)

I’d also like to be able to see the last weight used when I come back to that workout so I can always shoot for a new personal record.

I get a new plan every 2 weeks that’s attached to a diet plan and progress pictures, weight etc.

Bonus points: I’d love to build out a simple iOS app that is just for me to use and make logging the data a bit easier.

4 Replies 4
Maria_J
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,

Pm sent, Please check

BR
Maria

nicole16

Hi,

Hope you are doing well !

I have sent you a personal message, please check.

Thanks,

Nicole

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Birch,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Stackrie

Hi @Birch_Eve,

Our team at Stackrie.co helps teams optimize Airtable and other no-code/low-code tools. We can help you with your Training & Nutrition Log needs. Here’s my calendar so we can chat more about what you’re trying to build.

If you’d like to learn more about our work at Stackrie, please check out our website.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Enoma