cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mikayla_LaRosa
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Welcome to the first stage!

Building in Airtable starts with capturing your data, which will build the foundation of your workflow. In this stage, you’ll learn how to create a home for your team’s data that’s customized to your specific needs.

Have questions about the concepts covered in this stage of the guide? Reply to this post and our community is here to help.

3 Replies 3
RonniEloff_VKDe
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi - as I go through this, I find there is a common feedback piece - Let us expand the images to full size. I am a visual learner. I learn by watching, looking at images that I can relate to and exploration.

One of the key things I LOVE about air table is that very aspect. The Tutorials should reflect that. There needs to be more real life examples. I noticed that the second chapter has two that are awesome but I can’t see the information because the size of the image.

This is really great feedback and something we’re going to look into updating. Thank you! :pray:

Elza_Lambergs
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hey pilot group! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks so much to those of you, who have already jumped into the first stage of our guide. Shoutout to @Martha_King, @RonniEloff_VKDesign, @Julie_Del_Fava and others for already covering the base-ics and sharing their feedback!

As a reminder, this first stage will set you up with the fundamentals of Airtable. You’ll learn answers to questions like…

• What types of data can I store in Airtable?
  • How do I set up the foundation of my base?
  • How can I create custom views of my data?
  • What’s the best way to track relationships or dependencies in my workflow?

I’d love to hear any unlocks, challenges, and questions you run into along the way. Get started at the links below :arrow_heading_down:

:orange_book: Read the guide
:loudspeaker: Let us know what you thought!