Help

Re: 50.000 Automatizations running without noticed!

Solved
Jump to Solution
902 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JJ_Velaz
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Airtable Community,

I have experienced recently a misunderstanding with an automation of Airtable.
Captura de pantalla 2021-03-17 a las 16.01.25
I have a Plus Plan but the number automations free are 0, It says I have done 50.000 automatizations and now I cannot try my app anymore.

I don’t need even 50.000 automatizations by now but It has been a misunderstanding of an automation of “When record updates” in the Collections base. This Collections Base is linked with the products (that are 1.000) and this products are sync with Shopify AirPower API that sync the changes every time.

So the solution, i think, is to do not watch this records in the automatization… but I did not noticed earlier… Is there any solution on this type of situations?

I am a developer and I need to keep working with the automatizations to develop an web for my client, even upgrading to Pro Plan will stop the work for this month as I have achieved 50.000 automatizations… What could I do? Sorry but I would need some type of solution.

Thank you for your comprehension.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JJ_Velaz

Airtable has fixed me the problem as it was an honest mistake. Thank you Airtable, thank you @ScottWorld

See Solution in Thread

6 Replies 6

Unfortunately, you won’t be able to use Airtable for your automation needs.

You will need to turn to an external automation platform such as the excellent & top-notch Integromat. Integromat offers 100% full Airtable support, and is arguably the most advanced automation/integration platform available today.

(Note that I am a professional Airtable consultant and a Registered Integromat Partner, and the Integromat link contains my personal referral code. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert consultant to help you with it, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.)

Hello ScottWorld,

Appreciate your recommendation but unfortunately Integromat does not create a Collection in Shopify and that’s why we use AirPower. Eitherways that’s not the question we are trying to solve. We have made an error in a automatization that has a solution, so Airtable will be able to do the automatization needed, BUT that error has cost us 50.000 automatizations that Airtable Plus plan does not support, So I was trying to know if there is a solution in these cases.

When using Integromat, you can always use the Shopify: Make An API Call to trigger Shopify’s API for creating a custom collection.

However, I’ve heard good things about AirPower, so that sounds like a great solution too!

In regards to resetting or increasing your 50,000 automation run limit, you would need to reach out to support@airtable.com to ask them about that.

From what I’ve read here in the forums, it doesn’t seem like they offer a way to increase the number of automation runs in a month (meaning that people are forced to wait until the next month for the runs to be reset).

But you never know — maybe Airtable Support can make some sort of an exception for you. Please inquire with them, and please post back here with whatever Airtable Support tells you!

JJ_Velaz

Airtable has fixed me the problem as it was an honest mistake. Thank you Airtable, thank you @ScottWorld

This is good to know that Airtable Support will be able to roll back the automation runs for the month. Thanks for posting!

Hi there @JJ_Velaz, can you share how Airtable fixed the issue?  I have the same issue and sent an email to support but haven't received a resolution as yet.  Thanks in advance!