1401 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emmett_Nicholas
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Need help using and configuring Airtable? Ask your fellow users here!

If you are having an immediate, serious emergency related to an Airtable base, please contact support@airtable.com ASAP rather than posting here.

9 Replies 9
Sharmam
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Love this community forum, are you using discourse or your own custom solution ?

Andrea_Pluhar

Is there a way to report spam on this forum?

click the 3 dots to expand options for ‘flagging’ messages

Chris_M
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there!
I need some help creating a valid formula for billing. This formula I’m posting is ugly and insane, and it’s a non-workable rough idea of what I’m needing. I’m hoping I can start a conversation to help me identify ways to either make extra columns in airtable, or identify whether this formula could actually work, or if I’m crazy for trying to make it this complicated. Here goes lol…

IF({LAST BILLING DAY}>{Date Received}>{FIRST BILLING DAY}
AND {Pull Date}>"!=blank()"
AND {LAST BILLING DAY}>{Pull Date}>{FIRST BILLING DAY},
DATETIME_DIFF({Pull Date},{Date Received},‘days’),
IF({FIRST BILLING DAY}>{Date Received}
AND {Pull Dates}= “!=blank()”,
DATETIME_DIFF({LAST BILLING DAY},{FIRST BILLING DAY},‘days’),
IF({FIRST BILLING DAY}>{Date Received}
AND {Pull Dates}> “!=blank()”,
DATETIME_DIFF({Pull Dates},{FIRST BILLING DAY},‘days’),
DATETIME_DIFF({LAST BILLING DAY},{Pull Dates},‘days’))))

To explain a little, a “pull date” is when it’s delivered.
I’m wanting to create a simple formula so that the output is simply the number of days the product was in the warehouse for the month, I would only adjust the FIRST BILLING DATE and LAST BILLING DATE each month. Thanks for anyone that would want to attempt this

I just realized instead of using [="!=blank()"] I need to just use [=0]

Paul_Thomas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Can I fill out 1 form and have some information on that form transfer to other forms? Certain information auto fill to multiple forms.

Ryn_Tomlinson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi!

Is there a way to combine bases into one? I have several bases that I would like to consolidate if possible.

Thank you!
Ryn

Heather_Kravagn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Airtable! I need some help with scheduling in a project management base I have. I’m trying to configure a column to alert me when I am scheduling a presenter for a conference panel that conflicts with another time slot where they are already scheduled.

However, I am VERY new to airtable and the formulas needed to make this work. I tried using the formulas and suggestions from this post (Scheduling Database - Availability using SUBSTITUTE()) but there are some key pieces I’m missing that the posters gloss over (likely I’m not getting it cuz I’m new and am not as familiar with how linking and rollups and the formulas work - that’s actually me asking for clarification at the bottom).

I have a table of presenters, and a table of panels. The presenters column in the panels table is linked to the presenters table. The panels column also has a column for start time and a column for end time. I just need another column “Conflict” to give me an alert when a presenter is scheduled for another panel at the same time as they’ve already been scheduled.

Can someone help walk me through this??? Thanks so much!!!

MichaelChoi

Hello,

I have a quick question in regard to setting an alarm notice.
I have selected mobile push notification.
However, I am not receiving mobile push notification.
How can I resolve the issue?
Please help me.

Sincerely,

Michael