cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kuba_Nowalski
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble accessing Airtable Academy. Whenever I try to log in, I get the following message:

Sorry, you do not have access to this page.

I've attached a screenshot of the message below.

Kuba_Nowalski_0-1721210876892.png

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Does anyone know what might be causing it?
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rachuang

Hi All,

I received an email this morning that Airtable Academy would be available to all users in October, which reminded me of this thread, so just thought I'd share!
https://community.airtable.com/t5/show-tell/announcement-airtable-academy-coming-soon-to-all-users/m...

Best,
Rachel

See Solution in Thread

8 Replies 8
rachuang

Hi Kuba, do you have an Enterprise license? I'm wondering if it's that because they mention the following on their homepage:

Welcome to Airtable Academy!

Helping enterprise customers accelerate their Airtable learning journey with a collection of learning paths, courses, user guides, product quick starts, and more.
Kuba_Nowalski

Interesting… That could be it. I thought that I could learn something regardless of the subscription I have (Team/Plus Plan).
By the way, they should communicate this clearly, not through an error page.
As a long-term user I’m really disappointed.

Thank You for reply!

No worries! Was just exploring the Community for the first time and saw your questions/happened to have the Academy open. 🙂 Agreed. I'd reach out to your CSM who should know more.

Irit_Levi

Yes, I don't get why the Academy is only open to Enterprise users.
I set up Airtable for clients with varying levels of access. Just because I don't have enterprise, doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to get certified....

I’m not 100% sure about that but hope it’s not the case! I was just able to access the page to register for the Airtable Builder certification without even logging in so sharing the link here in case:

https://academy.airtable.com/certification-airtable-builder

Irit_Levi

I just got confirmation:

Access to Airtable Academy is available for users on Business and Enterprise Scale plans. 

rachuang

Hi All,

I received an email this morning that Airtable Academy would be available to all users in October, which reminded me of this thread, so just thought I'd share!
https://community.airtable.com/t5/show-tell/announcement-airtable-academy-coming-soon-to-all-users/m...

Best,
Rachel

Whoa! That's great news! Thank You for sharing 😃