cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Benjamin
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi there,
Sorry to bother you with this question, but since this morning the synchronization between Airtable and Google Calendar does not work anymore. Although I created new records, they no longer appear in the google calendar where I integrated the airtable calendar via its url.
Does anyone else encounter this problem?
Strange thing too, I work with thunderbird for my different email accounts and in the calendar tool it no longer recognizes the url of my airtable calendar.
Thanks for your help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Benjamin
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi,
The issue was resolved with an update to Airtable.

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Do you mean that your Google Calendar is subscribing to your Airtable calendar feed?

That is a limitation of Google Calendar. It only refreshes its subscriptions once every 24 hours or so.

The solution would be to use a calendar client that refreshes more regularly. For example, if you’re on Mac, the world’s best calendar client is BusyCal.

Alternatively, you can also integrate Airtable with Google Calendar by using Make's Google Calendar integrations and Make's Airtable integrations.

Benjamin
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello @ScottWorld ,
Thank you for your reply. It’s actually my subscription to the airtable calendar that no longer works. On google agenda, it no longer updates (it did before) and on thunderbird when I try to subscribe to the agenda via its url it is no longer found. While he was recognized in the past.
I’m on windows, would you have an alternative to recommend me to busycal?
Thanks a lot.

Maybe Outlook? Sorry, I don’t know too much about Windows apps.

Benjamin
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi,
The issue was resolved with an update to Airtable.