1401 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joe_Levy
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi! I'm posting this as recommended by Airtable!

So we have outgrown our current Airtable Pro plan, yeyy!

We contacted for Airtable Enterprise, and as you most know - it's waaaaay out there. I will respect AT and not post here any numbers.

Look, I get it - big companies with hundreds of seats are what it's all about for any SAAS.

However --- our business is in fact big enough and could easily pay that.

But - we don't need 20 seats for what we need airtable right now, and the exorbitant $XYZAB min yearly cost is much more than the value we would get out of the subscription.

Just because Elon Musk has the money doesn't mean he would pay thousands for a carton of eggs, right?

Anyways - the RESULT and the BIG PROBLEM for Airtable is that our company cannot scale with them and because the data does not fit anymore - we will have to go to another solution.

And who knows, maybe it's something amazing and we won't come back when we have the amount of seats that enterprise airtable wants?

Just throwing this out there, thank you!

2 Replies 2
Ron_Daniel
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

We are in the same boat. We need more than 50,000 records in a base and would also like to have single sign-on, but can't justify the exorbitant cost of Enterprise.

Molly_Mangan

There should be a model where we can pay for pro and get more than one workspace, and some organizational tools.  We have the entire company on Pro (all 6 of us) - but its becoming a mess and we are looking for alternatives despite loving the core product.