29599 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pascal_Vallet
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I am looking at to allow users to edit data stored in airtable, without being airtable users. I know how I can do this with form, or with mini extension but I am looking for a solution that would allow user to see all the data in a table, and be able to update the table directly. I have a way to make this happen with a sync between google sheet and airtable, with Make, but I am wondering if there is something else I could do here, more direct. Thanks for your help!

3 Replies 3

Hey Pascal,

The simplest way to do this with is with 3rd party tools. There's no real great way otherwise. There's the Update a record with a form workaround, but that's a single record.

We make it easy to do this with On2Air Forms and you don't have to have extra users. Here's an example

6 - Interface Innovator

I have done it with a form too in the past, but with the quantity of data I have for this application, it will be way too cumbersome.  I think I will use Google Sheet, Make.com to automatize the sync with Airtable. Thanks !

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yes, using Make’s Google Sheets integrations is a great way of doing it.

Another great way of doing this would be to use an external portal tool, such as Noloco, Softr,, JetAdmin, or Glide.

Noloco is probably the most powerful portal available for Airtable.

I give a brief tutorial of Noloco on this episode of the BuiltOnAir podcast.

And I also presented a full one-hour webinar on Noloco called Building a Client Portal on Noloco powered by Airtable.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld