Help

Re: Any Team Plan users with AI Beta yet?

Solved
Jump to Solution
481 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt_Kennedy1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I signed up for beta a long time ago, but seems I'm still on the waitlist. Has anybody one else been let in to beta?Notion's AI tools are cool and I'm using them already.  Wondering if I should be shifting my workflows over, or keep waiting.  It's almost 2024!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Databaser
12 - Earth
12 - Earth

Yes, I've had access for some time now. It's good, but the biggest drawback is that it's only usable per record and not over the whole table or base. So options are fairly limited. You can't, eg, say: check all my records in this table with dates and suggest optimisations.  

I also wonder how much they will ask extra for this feature... Hopefully they'll shift to different prices for creators vs editors someday soon 😔

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Arthur_Tutt
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

@Matt_Kennedy1 still on the waitlist myself, haven't heard any recent updates. 

Databaser
12 - Earth
12 - Earth

Yes, I've had access for some time now. It's good, but the biggest drawback is that it's only usable per record and not over the whole table or base. So options are fairly limited. You can't, eg, say: check all my records in this table with dates and suggest optimisations.  

I also wonder how much they will ask extra for this feature... Hopefully they'll shift to different prices for creators vs editors someday soon 😔