cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SebIEB
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Guys, quick question,

Is there any way to create a form with sections as you can do with Google Forms?

I will give you an example, to make you understand better what I want to do, maybe there are other solutions as well.

Title: Event application form

First question: How many people would you like to register?
Single choose: a. 1 person, b. 2 persons, c. 3 persons etc.

If they choose to register 1 person, they will have the second question: “Please fill your full name”
If they choose to register 2 or more people, they will have to complete: “Please fill the full name of each people”

In conclusion, is there any chance to create 1 form, with multiple sections in order to avoid creating one form for each number of people from a group who can apply for a conference?

And unfortunately, we cannot ask each one of them to apply due to some future questions.

3 Replies 3
SebIEB

In the meantime, I’ve managed to find a solution by my self that helps me on half. For newbies like me, in Airtable, you can create many forms with a signle database in the background. The only thing is that you need to send different links to your respondents.

I hope there will be someone who can help me to make a single form, for categories of applicants.

Unfortunately Airtable’s existing forms don’t support the kind of conditional logic you seek. There are some third-party integrations that do, though. I don’t know them all, but Jotform and Openside are the two that come to mind at the moment. I’m sure someone else can add others to that list.

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

It seems like your question is more about conditional logic rather than form sections. But if you’re looking to add section headers to your form, then it can be done in our advanced form for Airtable.